As councilor, he championed for the:
- Rationalization of the City’s investment planning and budgeting; (Resolutions 2020-003, 2020-178, 2020-195 2021-007, 2021-015, 2022-108, 2022-639 Proposed Ordinances Promoting Financial Independence of the SK and Barangays, Regulating the Charging to Current Appropriations Prior Year Expenditures);
- Empowerment of youth (City Ordinance 2021-020, 2022-107; Proposed Ordinances Strengthening the Naga City Youth Development Office, Mandating Representation of SKs in the Legislative Committees of the SP;
- Modernization of the accreditation processes for Civil Society Organizations; (City Ordinance 2020-068, Resolution 2021-064, 2022-663 The establishment of the CSO Desk Online Page, Proposed Ordinance Establishing the Naga City CSO Desk).
- Institutionalization of the City’s programs for cooperatives and community-based trainings for enterprise development (City Ordinance 2021-045, 2022-039, Resolution 2021-228, Proposed Ordinance Establishing Community-based Trainings for Enterprise Development in the City of Naga);
- Preservation of Ecological Balance and Cultural Heritage (Ordinance 2023-010; Resolutions 2020-349, 2022-748, 2022-780; CDC Resolution No. 6, S. 2021, Proposed Resolution Objecting to the Issuance of STCP for DPWH Infra Project 21F00021-001);